Health & Safety
The health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and the people at your premises is essential and paramount to us. We take safety extremely seriously and so ensure all of our staff are given the correct training to ensure they can do a high quality job, whilst remaining safe at all times.
We make sure that all documents, training and preservation is in place to ensure that all work duties carried out are to the highest safety levels possible.
It is the policy of Major Cleaning Services Limited, in so far as it is reasonably practicable:
- To provide and maintain places of work under its control in condition that are safe and without risk to health, together with adequate facilities and arrangements for first aid and welfare.
- To conduct its business in an organized and responsible manner and to adopt systems of work that preserve the health of its employees and other persons arising out of business activities.
- To provide lines of communication to enable employees to co-operate in promoting and developing effective measures to ensure their health and safety at work.
- To give information, instruction, training and supervision as necessary to ensure its employees are aware of their responsibilities under the Act.
- To ensure that all plant and equipment is delivered on site in a safe working condition and is regularly checked in accordance with the health and safety handbook.
- To make available personal protective clothing and equipment for employees whose occupation or work place is likely to be hazardous, in accordance with C.O.S.H.H. .